All the World's YOUR Stage
The new STAGEPAS features two sleek, lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, giving you a complete, extremely portable sound solution that can be set up quickly and easily in a variety of configurations and environments. By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers, and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output (400W for the 400i and 680W for the 600i) as well as substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability. Complementing the boost in performance, the addition of iPod/ iPhone connectivity, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and more versatile EQ, has improved functionality and ease of use considerably, allowing STAGEPAS to meet the demands of a much wider range of applications and users.
The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System
The new STAGEPAS 400i and 600i are complete, all-in-one sound solutions that are extremely portable and easy to set up, allowing users to instantly add high quality sound reinforcement to virtually any environment.
New Mixer Features for a Streamlined Set-up
The new STAGEPAS was designed to offer high quality sound, simply and quickly to let you do what you do best. Whether you're giving a speech or playing a gig, STAGEPAS is equipped with intelligent new features that provide simple, intuitive control of optimized settings, making it easy to dial in your perfect sound in a matter of seconds.
A Flexible Mixer with Improved Functionality
Equipped with 10 channels or 8 channels respectively, the STAGEPAS 600i and 400i offer versatile connectivity, comprehensive channel functions, and seamless expandability that meet the growing demands of a wider range of applications and environments.
Higher Power Output, Higher Sound Quality, Higher Reliability
By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output, with substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability.
- Ultimate portability - Compact and light enough to carry by hand, STAGEPAS is an all-in-one PA system that you can take literally anywhere. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
- Fast and easy set-up - With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
- A PA for any occasion - Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
- iPod/ iPhone digital connection - Enjoy high-quality playback while also charging your iPod/ iPhone so you never have to worry about a drained battery messing with your performance.
- SPX digital reverb - One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you’re ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
- 1-Knob Master EQ - This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
- Feedback suppressor - Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
- New speaker design for an increased coverage area - The new speaker design lets you deliver evenly-distributed, high-quality sound to a greater coverage area, so that the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
- Intelligent DSP for peak performance that lasts - STAGEPAS utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) to offer the consistently high-quality, distortion-free sound at any volume level, whether you're giving a business presentation or cutting loose in a club. What’s more, Yamaha’s intelligent DSP incorporates the use of advanced limiter circuits to protect vital STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz
- Power Consumption: 35W idle, 100W at 1/8 power
- 10 mixing channels - 6 mono mic/line, 4 mono/2 stereo
- USB Audio In (iPod/iPhone exclusive)
- 3 band channel EQ
For more information, check out Yamaha's website.