The splitters of the SWISSON XSR series are reliable DMX and RDM splitters and boosters that process DMX and RDM signals with a high level of reliability for professional applications.
The XSR has a specially designed power supply which ensures safe operation even under harsh mains conditions. All ports are individually optically isolated and well protected against transient over voltages.
In the "DMX-only" mode all non-DMX data is filtered out and a clean signal without RDM or other protocols is generated.
The XSR splitters are "discoverable", and are visible to RDM controllers. This gives the user a better overview of the installation and helps with trouble shooting.
- High level of reliability
- Boosts DMX & RMD
- Regenerates DMX & RDM
- Reduces reflection problems
- Distributes DMX & RDM
- Optical isolation on each individual port
- Connection types: 5-pin and 3-pin XLR models,
- RJ-45 and Pluggable screw terminals models
- Housing types: Installation, box, rack and double rack models
- 5 DMX outputs per universe (10 outputs on the double-rack)
- Built-in line termination
For more information check out Swisson's website.