Due to the FCC Incentive Auction, the use of wireless microphones and personal monitor systems in the 600 MHz Band eventually will be prohibited by law. The “600 MHz Band” refers to frequency ranges 616–653 MHz and 663–698 MHz.
If you use wireless systems that operate in the 600 MHz Band, then you should plan to transition to another range of spectrum.
The Shure 600 MHz Wireless Rebate allows you to trade in your eligible system for a rebate with the purchase of a new system. This rebate offer is available for purchases made now, until April 30, 2018.
Eligible Systems include:
- Axient Digital (please contact us for pricing) ($500 per channel)
- ULX-D (up to $500 per channel)
- QLX-D ($250 per channel)
- GLX-D (up to $100 per channel)
- BLX ($50 per channel)
- PGX-D ($50 per channel)
- PSM 1000 ($500 per channel)
- PSM 900 ($250 per channel)
- PSM 300 ($100 per channel)