Delivers defined, streamlined performance with transparent 24-bit digital audio. Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D® offers outstanding wireless functionality for demanding live sound events and installations.
Transmitter form factors include handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, instrument clip-on, and combo
64 MHz tuning bandwidth; up to 17 Compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel and 22 systems per 8 Mhz channel
Provides advanced frequency coordination with Shure Wireless Workbench® 6.11.3
Power options include Shure SB900A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery and AA batteries
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction
For more information, check out Shure's website.