PGX-D Digital offers wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF performance, and simple setup and operation for small clubs and venues.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, lavalier, headworn, bodypack, and instrument clip-on
- Powered with AA batteries
- Up to 5 systems can be used simultaneously
Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX-D Digital Wireless combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
Currently available only in X8 frequency band (902-928 MHz.)
For more information, check out Shure's website.