Shure GLX-D wireless transmitters are made for use with Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems, where you are looking to add additional transmitters to your wireless set up.
- GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions.
- Automatically links with GLXD4 and GLXD4R wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
GLXD2 (handheld microphone transmitters)
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Battery Life: 16 hours
- Battery requirements: Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries (included)
- Typical Operating Distance:
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions.
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.