GLX-D Digital features intelligent technology and convenient rechargeable power options for musicians who run their own sound.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld (customizable at designstudio.shure.com), bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on
- Guitar pedal receiver and single-channel receiver options available
- Powered with Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and offers up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting (up to 8 under ideal conditions)
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Available in a variety of configurations, including the first Shure pedal-mounted guitar option.
- Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Operating range:Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
- Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
- Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
For more information, check out Shure's website.