V-1SDI is a flexible and versatile video switcher that makes it easy to connect and switch professional 3G SDI cameras and playback sources along with HDMI sources including cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players.
Compact and portable, the V-1SDI delivers professional switching results with its easy to use hardware interface complete with T-Fader and easy-to-see backlit buttons.
With support for 3G-SDI, the V-1SDI can operate at full 1080p resolution and can take advantage of the longer cable distance of SDI making this compact solution suitable for events and applications in even large spaces with the most professional level of SDI camera sources.
- Support for SDI and HDMI cameras, smartphones, tablet computers and PCs etc.
- Easy to operate with hardware controls
- Compact size
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- 3 x 3G-SDI and 2 x HDMI*1 inputs
- 2 x 3G-SDI and 1 x HDMI*1 output
- Input 4’s scaler now supports a wider range of video and VESA resolutions.*1 *2
- Quad input multi-viewer with source labelling and audio metering
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture etc.
- Capturing a still Image from Input Video on channel 4*3[Ver.1.5]
- Full 14 channel audio mixer included
- Software control using V-1SDI RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via RS-232 connection
- Sending a still image to the V-1SDI by V-1SDI RCS*3[Ver.1.5]
- *1 HDCP Compliant
- *2 Built-in EDID Emulator
- *3 The Still-image data is deleted once the power is turned off.
The V-1SDI has two dedicated 3G SDI inputs, a third channel input that supports 3G SDI or HDMI and a fourth channel HDMI input that also includes scaling. This makes the V-1SDI ideal in a variety of configurations for both an all camera applications and applications that mix cameras, video sources and computer data sources.
Inputs 1 to 3 of the V-1SDI support 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions with Input 4’s scaler supporting a wider range of video and VESA resolutions. Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time. HDCP is supported* for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
* Video is only output from HDMI when HDCP is enabled. SDI outputs are disabled when HDCP is enabled.
The V-1SDI has two 3G SDI Outputs and one HDMI output. SDI PVW and MULTI-VIEW outputs are assignable from Program, Multi-view Preview or Full Frame Preview for flexibility in different applications where output display devices support either SDI or HDMI inputs.
Included is a 14 channel digital audio mixer.
The V-1SDI can mix 5 stereo audio inputs from the SDI or HDMI ports, the stereo line level input and a mic level input.
Every audio input is equipped with a DELAY function* to synchronize the video and the audio as well as EQ for adjustment of sound quality. Audio output is equipped with a MASTERING function to improve the sound of the final audio mix.
Audio follow function enables the audio to transition along with the video.
The final audio mix is both embedded in the SDI and HDMI output along with the video signal and is also output to the stereo audio output jacks for sending the audio mix to a PA system or recording it on an external device.
* The maximum delay time is 500ms.
For more information, check out Roland's website.