A POWERFUL AND COMPACT DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
The M-300 V-Mixer is a 32-channel console that possesses many of the powerful features and extensive benefits of the award-winning M-400 and M-380 V-Mixers - but in a very compact format. The M-300 provides another console choice in the growing V-Mixing System that also consists of Digital Snakes, Personal Mixing and Multi-Channel Recording. Its size and affordability allows smaller to mid-sized venues to replace their analog consoles with a digital mixing solution. The M-300 is ideal for any event production, houses of worship, schools, government and corporate applications.
- 32 mixing channels, L/C/R outputs, 8 AUX buses, 4 Matrices
- 4-band PEQ and dynamics on all channels
- 11 different built-in multi-effects/ PEQ and delay on all outputs
- 24bit AD/DA for high-quality sound - remotely controllable from a PC
- Record to /playback from USB flash memory
- Perfectly integrates with the Digital Snake for simple and high-quality audio transmission, distribution, splits and merging
- Construct a flexible and powerful system by adding the Personal Mixing System, multi-channel recording and other REAC components
The M-300 is ideal in a number of applications
- Boardrooms & conference rooms - Install the M-300 into an A/V rack control it remotely by a touch panel using RS-232.
- Schools - Install the M-300 in a rolling rack case and move from the auditorium to the cafeteria to the gymnasium.
- Portable & small churches - The M-300 offers a mid-level channel count in a very compact and highly transportable package. Event set-up is quick and easy with simple Cat5e connections from the Digital Snakes on stage to the M-300.
Compact, Uncompromising sound and features with impressive mixing capacity in a small package
- The MixerM-300 V- is the ultimate solution for a variety of venues and applications. It provides a substantial mixing capacity of 32 mixing channels, 8 aux buses, and 4 matrices. The M-300 V-Mixer seamlessly integrates with other REAC devices. The user can directly operate the Digital Snake preamp, control an M-48 Personal Mixer, and set up the I/O for the S-4000M REAC Merge Unit. All of these features are contained in a very compact size and at a weight of 21 lbs 10 oz. The M-300 is the perfect choice for any venue with a limited set-up area, as well as for mobile sound reinforcement. Optional rack rails are also available.
Powerful Built-in Channel Effects
- Equalization of channels and dynamics are the foundation of any great mix. The enhanced sound shaping abilities of the M-300 input channels include 4-band fully parametric EQ as well as gate and compression. A Key-In filter can be used for the Gate/Compressor to enable more expressive mixing. The 4 multi-effects processors can be set to use any of 11 different effects types. In addition to Reverb and Delay, modulation effects such as Chorus and Phaser are also available. The M-300’s busses are also equipped with 8 bands of fully Parametric EQ and Signal Delay on each Aux, Matrix and Main output. The M-300 is fully equipped with all of the sound adjustment tools built-in and ready to go.
Advanced Control Surface Design
- The M-380 and M-400 V-Mixers are highly regarded for their ease of use and the M-300 continues this tradition starting with 17 - 100mm motorized faders. Central to the M-300’s operation is a high-resolution 800x480 pixel color display. Channel Parameters such as Gain, Pan, EQ and Dynamics can be comfortably operated from the Channel Edit section located on the left side of the display. All parameters can be instantly saved and recalled from Scene Memory. The layers of faders can be easily switched with the LAYER button. Faders can be accessed and arranged freely, and saved as a User Layer.
USB memory recorder/player
- Record the output of the M-300 Main, assigned AUX bus or MATRIX bus directly to a USB memory drive connected to the built-in USB port. A mix produced with the M-300 can be saved as an uncompressed WAV file, without the need for an external recorder. WAV files on the USB memory drive can also be played back on the M-300 and used for background music/tracks. User settings and mixer data can also be saved to a USB memory drive.
Control remotely using a wireless LAN
- By enabling Remote Desktop Connection on a local PC directly connected to the M-300 via the USB, the M-300 can be controlled remotely from another PC using a wireless LAN. A tablet PC can be used to control the M-300 from a remote location. For example, you can be seated in the audience to adjust the house mix during the rehearsal, or stand onstage to adjust the monitor mix while consulting the stage performer. The M-300 enables new mixing possibilities that you could never achieve with an analog console.
Control remotely from a PC
- The M-300 can be controlled remotely in real-time from a PC (Windows) connected via the USB port. Mixing functions on the M-300 can be operated directly from a PC by using the M-300RCS dedicated control software which has the same GUI as the M-300 color display. The M-300RCS can also be operated in offline mode, allowing data for various settings to be created in advance and saved to a USB memory drive. When you get to the venue, load the settings and jump right into sound check and rehearsal.
Multi-channel recording to a DAW
- Forty channels of 24-bit audio can be recorded directly to a PC (Windows) by connecting a REAC port to the gigabit Ethernet port on the PC via a single Cat5e cable. Audio is recorded as individual WAV files using Cakewalk SONAR and can be mixed after recording using the powerful digital audio tools and effects in SONAR.
V-LINK - Audio and Visual Solution
- By connecting the MIDI input/output to the video switcher such as the V-1600HD, V-LINK automatically synchronizes the audio of the M-300 with the visual images allowing “audio follows video”.
The M-300 V-Mixer expands the number of V-Mixing System applications with a compact, highly portable chassis useable in any type of situation. The M-300 builds on the core V-Mixer feature set to represent the highest levels of performance at a breakthrough price.Introducing the M-300 V-Mixer.
Support and management of multiple M-48 Live Personal Mixers for the ultimate in monitoring environments
- For the performing musician wanting the best possible sound quality and ﬂexibility in their individual stage mix, the M-48 Live Personal Mixer offers control over 40 audio sources that can be easily managed in 16 assignable stereo groups. Conﬁgurations are straightforward with the ability to control, save and recall all connected M-48s from an M-300 V-Mixer allowing the FOH engineer to assist in setup and mixing. The use of IEMs (In-Ear Monitors) dramatically reduces the amount of sound picked up by stage microphones. It also eliminates feedback while providing superb sound quality for both live performance and recording.
For more information, check out Roland's website.