The City Theatrical DMX IRIS is a DMX512-controlled drop-in iris for use with conventional theatrical ellipsoidal spotlights. Based on proven and reliable AutoYoke technology, the DMX IRIS represents the latest addition to the CTI range of DMX controlled robotic lighting accessories.
- Connects via industry standard DMX / Accessory Power 4-pin XLR cables
- Compatible with Wybron Forerunner, Chroma Q, Rainbow, and Spectra Q power supplies
- Models available for ETC Source 4, Strand SL, and Selecon Pacific
- Optional stand-alone power supply with integral 5-pin DMX to 4-pin DMX / Accessory Power adapter for use with standard DMX sources
- Each DMX IRIS Power Supply will power 2 DMX IRIS units
- LED status indication
- Units can daisy-chain to scrollers or other DMX Irises
- Closes to 1/4"
- Addressable as any DMX Dimmer number, from 1 to 512, addressing is controllable by a standard array of three 10-digit BCD switches, configured as 100s, 10s, and 1s
- Rugged steel chassis
**Not compatible with Wybron Coloram power supplies
- Control - DMX 512 via DMX/Accessory Power 4-Pin XLR
- Power - +24VDC 250mA via DMX/Accessory Power 4-Pin XLR
- Dimensions (S4) - 8.750" x 4.750" x 3.375" (outside)
- Weight (S4) - 2 lbs