The MAC Axiom™ Hybrid is a true all-in-one product, combining beam and spot into one compact unit that also offers diffused wash functionality. The high-precision optical system offers exceptional contrast, both in mid-air and projection as well as a surprisingly flat field, usually not seen with this short-arc lamp technology. The implementation of the MAC Viper CMY color palette gives designers the advantage of unlimited choice from subtle pastel shades to deep and saturated colors. All this comes in a small footprint and lightweight product which delivers superior performance in the best feature vs. size and weight ratio available in the market.
- Zoom: 2-44° (continuous, no Beam/Spot modes)
- 16 000 lumens wide / 14 000 lumens narrow
- 31 000 000 cd high-intensity narrow beam
- Low weight: 24.8 kg / 54.7 lbs.
- Very compact
- Real CMYC color mixing (MAC Viper color palette)
- Independent 16-slot color wheel
- Two gobo wheels (9 rot. & 16 stat.) with super-crisp projection and high contrast on surfaces and in mid-air
- Animation effects integrated into fixed gobo wheel
- Independent 3- and 8-facet prisms with unique patented dynamic ‘prism lineator’ zoom effect
- Beamsmoother (for flat field projection)
- Frost (for wash effect)
- Backlit LCD onboard display with auto-flip
- PowerCon TRUE1 mains input connector
- 5-pin XLR DMX connectors
- RDM functionality
- 100-240 V operation, 600 W total power consumption
Click here for your needed accessories:
For more information, check out Martin's website.