The Atomic 3000 LED is the perfect blend of a traditional strobe and cutting-edge LED technology. Capitalizing on the original Atomic 3000 DMX’s 15 years of success, this new version features identical functionality and behaviour – with the added benefits of LED technology. It offers the same extreme brightness as its iconic predecessor, but with substantially lower peak power consumption.
The Atomic 3000 LED is not only a strobe, but also a creative tool that incorporates backlight illumination with RGB-controlled LEDs pointing into the reflector. It delivers stunning eye candy looks similar to the MAC Aura™ and the MAC Quantum™ Wash.
Internal FX macros and simplified re-use of the original Atomic Colors scroller complete the full-feature package and empower the Atomic 3000 LED to become the ultimate creative lighting tool.
- Classic reflector look
- Iconic letterbox shape and industrial design
- Aura backlight (RGB) into reflector
- Dimmable house-light function at reduced brightness and power consumption
- LED and Xenon mode available via menu and DMX control channel
- Use of original Atomic color scroller made easy via internal power and data supply
- 4 button menu and LCD display for quick and easy setting adjustment
- Clever rigging and bracket solution
- 4 Channel DMX mode as Atomic 3000 (easy replacement)
- 14 Channel Extended DMX mode incl. Aura control and internal FX macros
- RDM compatible, USB port for software updates
- Length: 9.7 in.
- Width: 16.8 in.
- Height: 9.5 in.
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
All data including mounting bracket
- Strobe: 0.289 - 16.667 Hz, variable flash rate, intensity and duration
- Special effects: Blinder, ramp up/down, random flash, lightning. spikes, pre-programmed FX
- Aura (secondary LED array illumination) color mixing: RGB
- Control systems: DMX, RDM
- DMX channels: 3/4/14
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit monochrome graphic display
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512-A
- RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20 RDM
- Transceiver: RS-485
- Firmware update: USB memory key or via DMX with Martin M-DMX interface
- Max. total output: 180 000 lumens*
- Beam (strobe) arrayLight source: 228 x Cree XLamp XP-L, 10 W white LEDs (color temperature 5700 K)
- Resolution: 8-bit
- Dimming, above 16.7% output intensity: Current-controlled, flicker-free
- Dimming, below 16.7% output intensity: PWM (refresh rate 6000 Hz)
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours**
- Aura (backlight) arrayLight source: 64 x Osram RGB LEDs
- Resolution: 8 bits per color plus 8-bit dimming
- Dimming: PWM (refresh rate 1001 Hz)
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours**
*LED Life may vary depending on several factors including but not limited to: Environmental Conditions, Power/Voltage, Usage Patterns (On-Off Cycling), Control, and Dimming.
- Color: Black
- Housing: Steel. high-impact thermoplastic, flame-retardant to UL 94 5VA
- Protection rating: IP 20
- Mounting points: Two pairs of quarter-turn fastener points, M12 holes in adjustable bracket
- Orientation: Any
- Minimum distance to combustible materials: 200 mm (8 in.) from fixture
- Minimum distance to illuminated surfaces: 1 m (3 ft. 4 in.) from fixture
- Location: Indoor use only, must be fastened to structure or surface
- AC power: Neutrik PowerCON TRUE1 male socket
- DMX data in/out: 5-pin locking XLR
- Atomic Colors color gel scroller: 4-pin locking XLR
- Software upload: USB 2.0
- AC power: 100-240 V~ nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply unit: Auto-ranging electronic switch mode
- Maximum power consumption: 740 W
- Rated current consumption: 3.5 - 8.4 A
- Peak current consumption: 17.7 A
- Typical half-cycle RMS inrush current: 17.7 A
- 100 V, 60 Hz: 663 W, 6.8 A, PF 0.98
- 120 V, 60 Hz: 655 W, 5.7 A, PF 0.96
- 208 V, 60 Hz: 645 W, 3.5 A, PF 0.89
- 230 V, 50 Hz: 642 W, 3.2 A, PF 0.88
- 240 V, 50 Hz: 642 W, 3.1 A, PF 0.87
- Cooling: Forced air (temperature-regulated, low noise, user-definable fan settings)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40° C (104° F)
- Typical heat dissipation (calculated, +/- 10%): 2270 BTU/hr.
Click here for your needed accessories:
For more information, check out Martin's website.