Lightweight and compact, the SolaSpot Pro 1000 offers high intensity and a full feature set for complete creative freedom.
A 440-watt Bright White LED engine and specially designed optics allow the SolaSpot 1000 to boldly shine through the crowd, while the cutting edge rotating Animation wheel, fixed gobo and color wheels, CMY/CTO system, iris, frost, prism, and zoom create a cornucopia of lighting effects.
- Modular construction
- Fast service design
- Electronic cooling system control
- 440W Bright White LED Engine
- LED Hours - 70% luminous output, 50,000 hours
- Active thermal control
- Fan Modes - Standard/Continuous/Studio
- RDM compatible
- Control options - DMX512/RDM/Art-Net
- DMX channels - 39
- Pan - 540°
- Tilt - 265°
- Max speed pan - 360° in 2.27 seconds
- Max speed tilt - 180° in 1.31 seconds
- Full color LCD display with battery mode
- 5pin DMX/RDM connectors
- Ethernet in and pass thru
- PowerCON TRUE1 power in
- Pan and Tilt locks
- Road case (single fixture) included
- Fixed color wheel - 7 colors plus open
- Fixed gobo wheel - 7 gobos plus open
- Rotating gobo wheel - 6 gobos plus open
- CMY/CTO - Linear
- Lens defog system
- Zoom - 11 to 48 degrees
- Auto-focus function
- Light frost
- Linear 4-facet prism
- Lumens - 18,000
- CRI - >70
- Color Temp - 7000K
- Input rating - AC 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Auto switching power supply
- 7A at 100V to 2.9A at 240V
- Fixture weight - 63 lbs.
- Shipping wieght - 150 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions - 24"x23"x37"
- Minimum distance to flammable objects - 1.64ft
- Minimum distance to lighted objects - 4.9ft
- Operating temperature - 32-113°F
For more information, check out High End Systems' website.