SolaFrame 750 is the newest and smallest framing fixture in the Sola Series family of automated tools.
Featuring a compact footprint but a huge feature set, SolaFrame 750 is a perfect fit for smaller to medium-sized venues, and its 11,300 lumens can easily cut through the competition. With 6 – 50 degree zoom, rotating gobo wheel plus fully continuous animation and much, much more, SolaFrame 750 offers the widest array of effects currently available in a fixture of its size.
- Modular construction
- Fast service design
- Electronic cooling system control
- 270W Bright White LED Engine
- LED Hours - 70% luminous output, 50,000 hours
- Active thermal control
- Fan Modes - Standard/Continuous/Studio
- RDM compatible
- Control options - DMX512/RDM/Art-Net/sACN
- DMX channels - 44
- Pan - 540°
- Tilt - 265°
- Max speed pan - 360° in 2.27 seconds
- Max speed tilt - 180° in 1.31 seconds
- Full color LCD display with battery mode
- 5pin DMX/RDM connectors
- Ether-Net In/Passive Thru
- PowerCON TRUE1 power in
- Pan and Tilt locks
- Framing shutter system
- CMY/CTO - Linear
- Lens defog system
- Zoom - 6 to 50 degrees
- Auto focus system
- Rotating animation wheel
- Light frost
- Rotating 3-facet prism
- Lumens - 11,300
- CRI - >60
- Color Temp - 7000K
- Input rating - AC 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Auto switching power supply
- 39 dBA - Full intensity, static position
- 5.6A at 100V to 2.2A at 240V
- Fixture weight - 63 lbs.
- Fixture dimensions (LxWxH) - 17.5"x18.6"x26.2"
- Shipping wieght - 160 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions - 36"x22.4"x24.6"
- Minimum distance to flammable objects - 1.64ft
- Minimum distance to lighted objects - 4.9ft
- Operating temperature - 32-113°F
For more information, check out High End Systems' website.