Small console. Mighty control.
The Ion Xe is the compact workhorse of the Eos family. Featuring the same backlit keyboard layout and full-feature software as its bigger siblings, this little desk brings professional programming power to any venue. Ion Xe can integrate into a system with all other Eos family products (except Element), and you can transition between desks with ease.
The Ion Xe is available in either 2,048 or 12,288 outputs, and provides support for up to two external monitors. The master playback faders can be supplemented with virtual faders or a variety of other options.
Expanded fader control
Looking for more hands-on control in the same package? The Ion Xe 20 features an onboard fader bank that includes 20 pageable faders and a built-in display.
- 99 discrete users
- Partitioned channel control
- RDM compatible
- 32,768 Channels/Devices (numbered from 1 – 99,999)
- 2 External Display Port or DVI monitors, 1280x1024 minimum resolution. Touch or multi-touch displays (optional)
- 4 Force-Feedback encoders
- 999 additive/inhibitive submasters
- 999 Cue Lists
- 32 MIDI/SMPTE inputs through Show Control Gateways
- User configurable interactive magic sheets
- One master playback fader pair
- Ion Xe 20 provides 20 pagable 45mm faders
- ETCNet2, Net3, Artnet and Avab UDP output protocols
- Full show file compatibility with Eos family products
- Offline/Client Programming from PC (Windows 7 or higher) and native on a Macintosh (OS 10.11/El Capitan or later) using ETCnomad
- Virtual Media Server Control with stock content (user images may be imported)
- Support for multiple languages including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Data laundering from Obsession, Express/ion, Emphasis, Congo, Cobalt, grandMA1, grandMA2, Avab VLC and Strand 500/300 series
- Ion Xe and Ion Xe 20 consoles ship with a dust cover, two active Display Port to DVI adapters, mouse, external alpha-numeric keyboard, locking power cord and one LED Littlelite.
- Ion Xe requires Windows 7 compatible external displays
For more information, check out ETC's website.