The Spectra Cyc 400 is a cyclorama wall wash luminaire available in RGBA, RGBW, warm white, cool white, variable white and custom LED array options. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc 400 blends colors via a patented LED blended lens which reduces pixelization from direct view. The on board power supply allows for direct power and data input which can be daisy chained and the fixture features an on board in rush current limiter as standard. Designed for use on 12-16 foot centers maximum and a height of 46 feet or more, individual units can be linked side by side for greater saturation of light. The Spectra Cyc 400 is compatible with both DMX and RDM protocols, and comes complete with a library of pre-programmed single colors to various color mixes. Units are made for floor or sky-cyc applications.
- Available in 5 Standard LED color configurations: RGBA, RGBW, 3K White, 6K White, or 3K-6K Tunable White
- Please Note: The RGBW version utilizes 3K emitters for the white channel. Variants will be considered custom.
- Asymmetrical reflector designed for broad, even distribution
- Patented LED Blending Lens
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC.
- Feed through power and data capabilities using PowerCON and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- Push button addressing
- Preprogrammed modes for fixed colors, timed color changes and strobes
- Integrated carrying handles
- Weight: 37 lbs. / 16.8 kg (approximate)
- Convection cooled, no fans
- cETLus listed for indoor use and CE marked
- Made in the USA
Want a custom Altman Spectra Cyc? Contact us - As an Altman Dealer we can help get you what you want!
***NOTE- Fixture does not come with mounting yoke***
20A Blue PowerCON to 15A Male Edison cable included
For more information, check out Altman's website