The Spectra Cyc 200 is a 200 Watt cyclorama/wall wash luminaire utilizing high output LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Cyc 200 blends color via a patented LED lens and reflector combination which reduces pixelization from direct view. Designed for use on 6 to 8-foot centers, individual units can be linked side by side for greater saturation of light. The Spectra Cyc 200 is compatible with DMX / RDM protocols, and comes with a library of preprogrammed single colors and various color mixes. Units can be utilized for both floor and sky-cyc applications.
- Available in 5 Standard LED color configurations: RGBA, RGBW, 3K White, 6K White, or 3K-6K Tunable White
- Please Note: The RGBW version utilizes 3K emitters for the white channel. Variants will be considered custom.
- Asymmetrical reflector designed for broad, even distribution
- Patented LED blending lens
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC.
- Feed through power and data capabilities using PowerCON and 5-pin XLR connectors.
- Compatible with DMX and RDM protocols
- Push button addressing
- Preprogrammed modes for fixed colors, timed color changes and strobes
- Integrated carrying handle
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 8.2 kg (approximate)
- cETLus listed for indoor use and CE marked
- Made in the USA
Want a custom Altman Spectra Cyc? Contact us - As an Altman Dealer we can help get you what you want!
***NOTE- Fixture does not come with mounting yoke***
20A Blue PowerCON to 15A Male Edison cable included
For more information, check out Altman's website