Powerful yet Simple
The DX121 System is a highly versatile system that can be plugged directly into the headset jack of any popular intercom station or a four-wire device such as a digital matrix intercom. Up to four communicators (BP200 belt pack, WH220 all-in-one headset, wireless speaker station) can be used to support wireless intercom requirements on a DX121 system.
Spectrum Friendly technology allows up to eight DX121’s to be used together to support multiple-channel applications. Its built-in remote communicator battery charger will cost-effectively support a one-to-one system and when required, will operate on the charged battery for power outages and glitches. The DX121 can be easily expanded and is compatible with the entire HME DX200 and DX100 series of digital wireless intercom products and accessories.
The super compact design makes it convenient for travel and storage. The DX121 can be used to support wireless channels for theatrical and live crew events, broadcast control room operators, technical support crews and for connecting remote staff at large venues, as well as for tactical use by emergency responders.
DX121 System Highlights
- Headset Connector Connectivity Can be connected to most hardwired intercom headset jacks for instant wireless communication.
- Four-Wire Connectivity Interfaces to four-wire/matrix intercoms and radio based communication systems. Assignable relay closure for advanced functionality.
- Built-In Battery Charger One-port battery charger charges a remote communicator battery in under three hours.
- Spectrum Friendly Frequency Range can be selected for low band only (2401.92 - 2439.936 MHz) high band only (2443.392 - 2481.408 MHz) or full band (2400-2483.5 MHz).
- Digital Frequency-Hopping, Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Encryption Technology ensures confidential communication. Approved for worldwide use.
- Power Backup Fully charged battery in the charger port acts as backup power source for up to 30 minutes.
- Assignable Relay Closure Provides advanced functionality when used with matrix intercoms or radio based communication systems.
- Expandable Compatible with the entire HME DX 200 and 100 series of digital wireless intercom products.
- Four-Wire I/O Connection 600 Ω balanced, level adjustable.
- Headset I/O Connection 200 Ω, level adjustable for interfacing to a Dynamic MIC headset connector.
For more information, check out Clear-Com's website.