The ULTRA-DI PRO DI4000 gives you 4 first-class DI channels in a single rack space. Each channel is equipped with two Inputs (XLR and ¼ " TRS), a balanced XLR Output – and a ¼ " Link output to connect to your amp or monitor console. Plus, the DI4000 is designed to accommodate virtually any input signal, up to 40 dB of switchable input attenuation and up to 20 dB of gain, while our highly-acclaimed OT-1 output transformers ensure pristine and powerful output.
Direct Injection (DI) boxes make it possible to connect guitars, basses and keyboards (as well as other line-level devices) to audio mixers and recorders. The DI4000 takes the DI box to the next level with a special 8 kHz High-Cut filter per channel for guitar applications, along with a Phase Reverse switch for optimal signal alignment. Additionally, our DI4000 active DI features “buffered” inputs that respect your source signal much better than passive DI boxes can – outputting optimally-balanced, extremely low-impedance (600 Ω) signals that are far less susceptible to noise and RF Interference (RFI).
¼ " In, XLR Out – There has to be More?
When it comes right down to it, all DI boxes do the same thing, right? Yes, but the DI4000 does much more than just “bass guitar in, mic-level signal out.” It really is a highly versatile input-signal toolkit. Here are just two advantages the DI4000 has over standard DI boxes:
Maybe you’d like to connect your guitar amp’s speaker output to your mixer? Not a problem, the DI4000 features two -20 dB attenuation switches per channel, allowing you to connect to speaker outputs rated up to 3,000 Watts – and convert them to balanced XLR outs!
Weak incoming signal? The DI4000 has a +20 dB switch, which really comes in handy for boosting low-level input signals to balanced signals with real power and rock-solid impact.:
Of course, the DI4000 provides a Link output for easy connection to other equipment, such as your onstage amplifiers and monitor consoles. Servo-balanced performance guarantees ultra-flat frequency response – and the gold-plated XLR output connectors provide reliable, low-noise operation. Per channel ground-lift switches eliminate ground-loop hum issues. The DI4000 does everything a standalone DI can do, and much more – times four!
Superior Sound, Incredible Value
The 4-channel ULTRA-DI PRO DI4000 delivers exceptional sound quality – at an extremely affordable price. Find out how the DI4000 can instantly improve your sound.
- Professional and multi-purpose 4-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformers
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- +20 dB gain switch for preamplification of low-level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40 dB
- Phase Reverse switch allows you to instantly correct phase problems
- Switchable High-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitar applications
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Accurate 8-segment LED level meter for optimum performance
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
For more information, check out Behringer's website.