Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the i5 is a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The i5 is able to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion and can be used to mic a wide variety of musical instruments, guitar and bass cabinets, vocals and speech. The i5 is characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction. The i5 is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear, accurate, natural sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ. The i5 is manufactured with a precision cast zinc alloy body, dent resistant steel grill, durable black E-coat finish and gold plated XLR connector.
- MC1 - Heavy-duty nylon molded clip with brass insert
- P1 - Carrying pouch
- All-purpose professional dynamic instrument mic for live sound or studio
- Clear, accurate sound with wide frequency response
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Transducer Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
For more information, check out Audix's website.