The Spectra Series UV30 is a 30 Watt UV luminaire utilizing high performance, long life UV-A emitters. The Spectra Series UV30 is designed with three LED cells on three independent DMX channels for intensity control. The LED cells can be individually focused and the interchangeable yoke allows for vertical or horizontal alignment. An on board multi-voltage power supply allows for direct power and data connection as well as feed through capabilities. The Spectra Series UV30 is compatible with both DMX and RDM protocols and comes complete with a library of pre-programmed fades and strobes as well as manual intensity control.
- High performance, long life UV-A emitters
- Less visible light then traditional black lights using 365nm UV-A LEDs
- Interchangeable yoke position for vertical or horizontal alignment of the LED cells
- Feed through power and data capabilities
- 10° or 30° Lens Options (Select lens type at time of ordering - lenses are not field changeable)
- Selectable 8 and 16 bit personalities
- On-board multi-voltage power supply 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- DMX and RDM compatible
- Push button programming
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.3 kg)
- cETLus Listed
- IP20 Rated for Indoor Use Only
- Made in the USA
For more information, check out Altman's website.