The 15°-35° and 30°-55° PHX Zoom ellipsoidals are state of the art luminaires in function, style, and efciency. These ellipsoidals have been designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features enhancing versatility and efciency without sacrifcing performance. To broaden the capabilities of the fxture we ofer it with the choice of either a GLA or HPL series lamp. A 360° rotating barrel help keep your keep the artistic part of your fxture’s focus intact and easy to attain, and with virtually no light leak from the fxture itself you wont have to worry about any extra light illuminating unwanted parts of the ceiling. The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls only add to the appeal. All of these new and innovative options are what makes the PHX Zoom ellipsoidals ideal for theatres, long throw venues such as opera houses, or wherever superior energy efcient lighting performance is required.
- Compatible with GLA or HPL series in 375W, 575W and 750W compact filament lamps
- Tool free relamping
- 360 degree rotating barrel
- Completely enclosed accessory holder
- Heat resistant Plano-Convex Lenses
- Die cast aluminum and sheet metal fabrication
- Color frame, C-Clamp, and spring clip safety cable included
- 3 foot power cable
- Weights: 15°-35° approx 22 lbs. 30°-55° approx 21 lbs.
- cETLus listed for indoor use
- Made in the USA
For more information, check out Altman's website.