The Altman Pegasus6 Fresnel is a 6” white output LED Fresnel that is both Mains Dimmable and DMX controlled all in one luminaire. Pegasus replicates the soft light output that is expected from a Theatrical or Studio Fresnel. Under 150 Watts the 6” Pegasus Fresnel far surpasses the output of its 500 watt incandescent counterpart.
The Altman Pegasus8 Fresnel is an 8” white output LED Fresnel that is both Mains Dimmable and DMX controlled all in one luminaire. Pegasus replicates the soft light output that is expected from a Theatrical or Studio Fresnel. Under 150 Watts the 8” Pegasus Fresnel meets the output of its 750 watt incandescent counterpart.
Under Mains Dim Control these fresnels can plug directly into your theatrical phase cut dimmers whether they are forward or reverse phase, and have been specially designed to replicate the smooth dimming curve of their incandescent twin. A 120 /230 switch on the back of unit allows you to set the dimming curve for both 120 volt and 230 volt dimming systems.
If your lighting system consists of constant power and DMX data then Pegasus is also right choice for you. With the flip of a switch Pegasus converts from Mains Dimmable to a DMX / RDM controlled unit.
Pegasus is available in a number of different color temperatures from 2700k, 3000k, 4000k, and 5000k. Pegasus boasts a very high CRI, >90, and can be used with standard theatrical gel as well as theatrical Gels that have been formulated for LED’s.
- Delivers the output performance of its incandescent counterpart
- Mains Dimmable or DMX Controlled
- Available in both 6” and 8” models
- Available in four (4) different Color temperatures
- Power CON & DMX in /thru connections
- Fully RDM Compliant
- Electronic Universal power supply 100-240VAC
- Fully homogenized beam
- High resolution digital dimming for both Mains Dimmable and DMX control.
- 10-70 degree spot to flood beam spread
- 50,000 hours of life expectancy
- All Metal Construction
- Spot to Flood Focus adjustment
- C-Clamp, Color Frame, Safety Cable and Power Adapter included
- Proudly made in the USA